Neo-Classical Architecture II (18/84)
The Rotunda of Parc Monceau, which was part of the Barrière de Chartres, located on the northern edge of Parc Monceau . This rotunda is one of the four remaining granting pavilions of the Fermiers Généraux enclosure built by the architect Claude-Nicolas Ledoux from 1786 to 1792.
Filename: NEO-Classics NEO 1-85 - 0017.jpg
Copyright Friends of San Diego Architecture